Friday, May 2, 2014

A quick update

Hey Everyone! I hope you're all doing well :) Well it's almost here, summer is just around the corner and school is finishing up it's last days for most of you. I can't wait to hear about all your summer plans and all the trips I know many of you will be making!
I haven't heard back yet from the Captain of the Nina and Pinta, so my whole month of sailing is still hanging in the air.

Fire class is going well, we're doing an average of two or three chapters a night! So we currently only have about 2wks or so of class left, and only that long because we have to schedule to use the burn tower to do our practical skills. Keep me in prayer that I'll do well on all the upcoming testing.

Sadly to say I'm afraid I don't have a story for you this week, but fear not! I have a topic in mind and am currently working on it... this particular topic is taking a lot of research and more studying then my normal "off the top of my head" subject. So please stay patient, and wait for the good things to come ;)

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

God Bless,
      Ryan

1 comment:

Moriah Schairer said...

I like your picture, btw ;~)

Post a Comment